The Loadmaster is an extremely versatile aircraft, capable of adapting for any mission in a glance.
It can be fitted with floats, bathroom, bedroom, executive seats, medical stretchers or any other job description that you desire.
Versions are from 40 mph stall to 180 mph cruise.
Engines from 300 hp to 600 hp are also available. Our turboprop SXE-3000 and SXE-6000 with 300 and 600 hp will soon be available for the Loadmaster.
The loadmaster is designed for short or unprepared runways, capable of 5000 lb cargo plus pilot and co-pilot, 6 seats executive or military seating style up to 14 people.
Some of the uses that the Loadmaster is designed for are paratroopers, light executive, crop spraying, forest fire plane, bush plane, scuba diving group, emergency evacuation, ambulance or just a family recreational vehicle where you can sleep on board.
The foldable wings option is also available, making it the perfect plane for small hangars and storage places, trailers or to keep on board a Coast Guard Cutter or any other vessel.
- Crew: One, pilot minimum
- Capacity: up to 14 passengers
- Length: 34 ft 2 in (10.41 m)
- Wingspan: 42 ft 9 in (13.32 m)
- Height: 11 ft 8 in (3.55 m)
- Wing area: From 181 ft² to 255 ft²
- Empty weight: 2,800 lb (1,270 kg)
- Max takeoff weight: 8,000 lb (3,628 kg)
- Power plants: 2× Allison C-250 with 375 Hp each (other engines available)
- Maximum speed: 182 knots
- Range: 880 to 3200 mi (optional tanks)
- Service ceiling 27,000 ft (8,230 m)
- Rate of climb: 930 ft/min (4.7 m/s)
- Wing loading: 22.9 lb/ft² (108.1 kg/m²)
THE PICTURES ARE THE DORNIER 28, NOT THE LOADMASTER
THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE FROM THE LOADMASTER
LOADMASTER CONSTRUCTION PICTURES