The SH-1 is an extremely versatile Helicopter capable of adapting for any mission in a glance.
It can be fitted with floats, outside loading, 9 passengers plus pilot or 6 executive seats plus pilot, medical stretchers or any other job description that you desire.
We are working diligently to achieve up to 200 mph cruise, making it the fastest helicopter on the market today
The standard engines on the SH-1 Helicopter is the SXE-9000 turboshaft with 900 hp, a triple engine offering a high safety margin even on ocean operations
Foldable rotor option is also available, making it a perfect helicopter for small hangars and storage places, trailers or to keep on board a Coast Guard Cutter or any other vessel.
- Crew: One, pilot minimum
- Capacity: up to 9 passengers
- Length: 42 ft 2 in (12.94 m)
- Rotor Diameter: 35 ft 9 in (10.69 m)
- Height: 11 ft 8 in (3.55 m)
- Rotor area: From 181 ft² to 255 ft²
- Empty weight: 1,850 lb (840 kg)
- Max takeoff weight: 4,950 lb (2,245 kg)
- Power plants: 3× SXE-3000 with 300 Hp each forming the SXE-9000 (total 900 Hp)
- Maximum speed: 192 knots
- Range: 880 to 1200 mi (optional tanks)
- Service ceiling 18,000 ft
- Rate of climb: 2,000 ft/min